Manfredini & Schianchi S.r.l., a registered Company in Sassuolo, Via G. Dallari n°2, V.A.T. n° 01256420363, with legal representative Mr. Gianfranco Schianchi acting as sole director, as controller of processing personal data, would like to inform you that, in compliance with the provisions pursuant to art.13 of Legislative Decree dated 30th June 2003 n°196 (hereafter referred to as “Privacy Code”) and art.13 EU regulation n° 2016/679 (hereafter referred to as “GDPR”), your data will be processed for the following purposes:
Data subject to processing
The data controller processes personal and identifying data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment references) – hereafter referred to as “personal data” or even “data”, transmitted by you on occasion of commercial communications related to offers and contracts for our services.
The data controller will also be in possession of any images acquired by video surveillance cameras installed within our registered premises.
Purpose of processing personal data
Your personal data will be processed as follows:
- Without your expressed consent (art. 24 letter a) and b) of the Privacy Code and art.6 letter b) & c) of the GDPR, for the following purposes:
- to conclude contracts for our services;
- to fulfill our pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations arising from ongoing relations with you;
- to fulfill our obligations foreseen by law, from a regulation, from the European Union legislation or from an order of the Authority (for example in case of money laundering matters);
- exercise our rights for example the right of defence in court;
- Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (art.23 & 130 of the Privacy Code and art. 7 of GDPR), for the following marketing purposes:
- send by e-mail, mail and/or SMS and/or telephone contacts, newsletter, commercial communications and/or advertising material on our products or services and your quality rating of our services;
- send by e-mail, mail and/or SMS and/or telephone contacts, commercial communications and/or promotions of third parties (for example our business partners, and our group companies);
Please note that if you are already our customer, we may send you commercial communications relating to our services and products similar to those already used for your case, unless we have your dissent (art.130 c. 4 Privacy Code and 21 of GDPR).
Method of handling:
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n.2) of the GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Your personal data is subjected to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data in compliance with the principle of proportionality for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes of service and no later than 2 years from the collection of data for the marketing purposes.
Access to data:
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in articles 2.A) and 2.b) of this present informative:
- to our employees and collaborator, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (for instance, credit institutions, professional studies, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out activities outsourced by our Company, in their capacity as external handlers.
Without the need for an expressed consent (ex art.24 letter a) and b) Privacy Code & art. 6 letter b) and c) of GDPR), the data controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in the article 2.A) of this present informative to third parties: professional studies, consultants, security, judicial authorities, insurance companies for the accomplishment of the said purposes, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law.
These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers, and your data will not be disclosed to others.
Personal data is stored on servers located within the Italian territory.
In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of outside-EU data will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions as well as clause n°5 of the GDPR.
Nature of data providing and consequences of your failure in responding:
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. Failing to do so means we will not be able to guarantee our services referred to in art. 2.A) of this present informative.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is at your choice. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently renege the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material concerning our services.
However, you will continue to have the right to our services referred to in art. 2.A).
Pursuant to art. 13 of the Code and of the articles 12 paragraph 7 and 13 of the EU Regulation, as well as the Provision on video surveillance material of the Privacy Guarantor of April 8, 2010, Manfredini & Schianchi S.r.l. informs you that in their premises and in the related outdoor and perimeter areas a video surveillance system with image registration is active, necessary to safeguard the work place, clientele, personnel and of all the subjects that access it, as well as the protection of the property and the company assets. In compliance with the regulations in force, in Manfredini & Schianchi’s company premises and in the related external and perimeter areas of the building there are special signs that inform all interested parties that they are about to access or have already entered the video surveillance area.
The precise position of the cameras is indicated in the plans available at our offices and can be consulted at the request of the interested party. These video surveillance tools are indispensable for the safety at work, for people who access the corporate premises and for the protection of the assets present within them, as well as for the protection of property and corporate assets. Therefore, the processing of data for these purposes is necessary and is legitimately intended even in the absence of explicit consent of the parties concerned, pursuant to art. 24, paragraph 1, letters a), b) and g) of the Code and art. 6.2.2. of the aforementioned Provision of the Guarantor of 8 April 2010.
Pursuant to art. 3.4. of the aforementioned Provision, the recorded images will be kept, in compliance to the principle of proportionality, for the time strictly necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected and, in any case, for a maximum period of seven days and will be deleted at the end of the retention period. Only for the purposes mentioned, the live images can be viewed, through dedicated monitors, by the personnel responsible for video surveillance and/or by a specially appointed personnel and/or by the Data controller. The images and data in question will not be diffused and will not be disclosed to third parties, except for cases of a request from the competent authorities. Manfredini & Schianchi S.r.l. also informs you that with regard to the data itself, the interested party can exercise at any time the rights foreseen by art. 7 of the Code and by clause III of the EU Regulation, within the limits of the provisions of art. 3.5 of the Provision of the Guarantor of April 8, 2010. These rights can be exercised in the manner indicated in the following article 10.
Rights of the interested party
As an interested party, you have the right to the articles referred to in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and articles 13, c. 2, letter b) and d); 15; 16; 17; and 21 of GDPR, and namely the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or non existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of treatment; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identifying details of the data controller, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1 of GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or those as an appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents who may be acquainted;
- obtain: a) the updating, rectification or, when interested, data integration; b) cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in clauses a) and b) have been brought to attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data has been communicated or distributed, except in the case in which this fulfilment is found to be impossible or involves the use of means blatantly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to oppose, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales, or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through means of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and/or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper based mail. Please note that the right of opposition of the interested party, mentioned in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes by automated methods and extending to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains open to the interested party to exercise the right to oppose even partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, the rights referred to in articles 16 (right of rectification); 18 (right of limitation of treatment); 20 (right to data portability) and 22 (automated decision making process related to individuals, including profiling) GDPR, as well as the right of complaint to the Supervisory Authority (Article 77).
How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter to Manfredini & Schianchi S.r.l., Via G. Dallari n°2, 41049 Sassuolo (MO) Italy.
- an e-mail to : email@example.com
The exercise of rights is not subject to any formal constraint and is free of charge.
Data controller and appointed persons in charge
The data controller is:
Manfredini & Schianchi S.r.l., Via G. Dallari n°2, 41049 Sassuolo (MO), Italy. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The updated list of appointed persons in charge is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.